Fall Maternity Photos at Kenosha Pass
Why You Should Choose Kenosha Pass For Your Fall Maternity Photos
Kenosha Pass is a popular favorite spot to go leaf peeping for good reason! It has so many aspen trees that when you drive by during peak color season there’s no way you can miss all the yellow patches on trees along the way. We think Kenosha Pass is a great location for your fall maternity session because:
- It is super accessible
- You don’t have to walk very fall for beautiful views
- There are restrooms nearby ( which is a plus for pregnant mamas)
- And did we mention its gorgeous?
Best times to get fall colors at Kenosha Pass
Fall doesn’t last very long in Colorado, which means getting your pictures scheduled a few months out is always a great idea. Prime fall season almost always falls between the last week of September and the sort week of October. That only TWO weeks! It is super important that you plan ahead and book your photographer latest starting in August to make sure you book a slot. This is a busy time for photographers, so if you really want a session in between some yellow aspens, book ahead! Looking for a maternity photographer? We can help! Contact us to get started.
Tips For Your Kenosha Pass Photo Session
Theres a few things you should know before you choose Kenosha Pass for your maternity session:
- There is no cellphone signal. If you are meeting someone there either drive together or state where you will be. Knowing what kind of car they are in is super helpful!
- It can get windy and cold. Kenosha Pass sits at an elevation of 10k ft meaning the temperatures aren’t going to be super warm especially in the winter. It can also get windy so keep in mind that your hair may be flying everywhere and bring a jacket!
- Parking can be super busy, we recommend an afternoon start since its a warmer time the day and there are less people. Parking cycles through pretty fast but expect there to be a lot of cars around.
- Traffic gets pretty bad. Plan to arrive a bit earlier before the sunset if you want afternoon pictures just in case you get stuck in a traffic jam!
Looking For A Colorado Maternity Photographer?
We would love to help! We specialize in mountain centric maternity experiences in Colorado. Check out our pricing and contact us to get started! We can’t wait to capture your newest adventure!
Enjoy this fall maternity session at Kenosha Pass!